Discover Why Blogging is Crucial to Your Online Success – A Modern Day Marketer’s Secret Weapon!
Here’s the thing,
Times have changed, so you can’t rely on traditional advertising to tell people how good your products or your services are.
Why? Because they know that it’s pure hype. All of us (and yes, that includes you) have been bombarded with over-the-top advertising gimmicks that only left us questioning the authenticity of marketing messages.
The proof is on how we consume media nowadays:
We skip through commercials when watching TV, we turn to internet radio so no ad messages can distract our listening, and we barely notice newspaper or magazine ad spaces. Heck, we immediately close annoying pop-ups when we surf the internet.
Just as technology is evolving, consumer behaviour does so too. And as a business owner or marketer yourself, I suggest you evolve along with those behaviours as well.
Although traditional media may still be the advertisers’ top choice, have you questioned what consumers really want to see? Or, if they even want to see or hear what you have to say?
When a potential customer would like to buy a certain product or avail of a certain service, they Google it. And it’s those companies who understand the buying cycle that bag the sale. I’m not talking about static websites that some companies use as an online brochure (Please don’t be one of them). What I’m talking about here are blogs.
“Wait. You’re actually telling me to spend precious time writing for a blog?!”
Well, yes and no. Hold your horses. Let me explain:
A corporate blog is the perfect and relatively inexpensive platform that will enhance your inbound marketing efforts.
There are some interesting findings about blogs from Hubspot’s 2012 Inbound Marketing Report:
- 57% of companies who have blogs said that they acquired a customer through their blog.
- 81% of businesses, according to their marketers, say that their blogs are critical for their business.
You see, consumers today would rather look for their desired product or service when they want to. They don’t appreciate marketing messages being shoved in front of their faces. The key here is timing. And how else can you get perfect timing but through preparation. It’s best to make sure that you have the necessary messages ready online just in case someone searches for it. And you can only do this through a blog.
So why should you have your own company blog?
1. Improve your website’s SEO.
A blog that is regularly updated gives search engines fresh content to “crawl” on. Consistent blogging gives Google and other search engines new content, and your website will get higher chances of being ranked on the first few pages of the results. With your keywords peppered on your high-quality posts, potential customers can find you on a click.
2. Cultivate relationships with existing and prospective clients.
Connect with your website visitors through constant blogging. A give-and-take relationship can be developed through this platform by giving your readers useful and helpful information. They, in turn, can comment on your posts or give you feedback. This two-way communication can pave the way to a mutually beneficial relationship.
3. Demonstrate your expertise and establish your company as an industry leader.
Your business blog will be your pulpit. By giving your readers relevant information about your business and your industry, you start to position yourself as an expert in your field. Your blog will be the go-to page for anything related to your industry.
4. Build trust online.
With the explosion of information in the World Wide Web, it’s hard to actually believe every single information out there. By blogging valuable and honest articles, you will be able to demonstrate your commitment to your readers, and that will earn you their trust. The more they trust you, the easier to accomplish your goals- your bottom line.
5. The perfect way to get your message out.
If your readers really like what you’re posting, chances are, they will share them to their network through social media. That adds to your credibility AND free marketing for you!
No matter how convinced you are to start a blog for your business, if you don’t have time for it, well, nothing will really happen. Good thing we’ve got the best option for you:
Let us handle your blog!
- We have mastered SEO. We’ve been handling our clients’ websites for years now, and have been managing their blogs as well. We know how the web works, and we know how to give your ranking a boost.
- We monitor your blogs through data and analytics. Blogging is more than just typing away. It also involves measuring a campaign’s success, if the strategies are working or not. We have the tools to deal with all these.
- We know what’s trending. Being online for the most part of our working hours, we definitely know what the latest news are and what’s trending. We strive to make our clients’ blogs relevant to the present time, maximizing traction with our audience.
- We research and go in-depth. Our writings are not all fluff or automatically generated. We make sure that we have a firm grasp of the topics on hand so we can create useful and relevant content for your readers.
- We are consistent and focused. Part of our work is carefully planning topics and plotting posting schedules to make sure that our clients’ readers and visitors can expect their regular dose of information. We only post blogs that are relevant to our clients’ businesses, with the aim of positioning them as thought leaders of their respective industries.
By letting us handle your corporate blog, you wouldn’t have to worry about setting aside time to write and connect with your customers. All you have to do is to focus on what you do best, and leave the headache and stress to us.
People might be searching now for a product or service you offer, and you might just miss the opportunity of a lifetime just because you aren’t there to provide them the information they need right at this very moment.
Blogging Services Singapore Pricing
Your investment starts at $99/month if you already have a blogging platform. If not, we can easily setup one for you.